Call processing ends with a termination node. There is no associated Selector type for termination nodes, the node property is set in the Node Detail column.
Double-clicking in the Node Detail input box will provide a list of announcements for PLAY and DIALINPUT
- has no property - the call is simply terminated.
- The Node Detail column will contain either a telephone number, with country code e.g. 44207123456 (UK 0207 123456)
- or a SIP URI with optional port e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com:5061 (<extension>@<server IP>:<port>)
- Play the selected announcement and hang up.
- play the announcement specified in the Node Detail box, which should instruct the caller to enter the number to dial, with country code, without leading zeroes; and then dial the number that the caller has input using the phone key-pad.