In order to make a call to an Asteroute service, and have the call processed by the ACTIVE plan:
- Make a call from a registered SIP client (see the previous section) to the SIP URI of the Asteroute service e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using CSipSimple the format is <your_service>@art.asteroute.com
- Using ZOIPER the format is sip:<your_service>@art.asteroute.com (Note the addition of 'sip:' at the start of the URI.
- Make a call to a telephone number provided by an Origination Service Provider:
- Direct incoming calls to the DID (Direct Incoming Dialled) service to the Asteroute SIP URI